• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to Toyota

cbsarefun

Hi Everyone,
cbsarefun here,
Just purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma, regular cab, 4cyl, 5speed plain jane 4x4. Thought I would find a forum to see reviews and give my input on my truck.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I'm sure you'll be very happy with your new truck.
Toyota's give good service for the money spent.

cbsarefun

I am extremely happy so far. It has got 23 to 25+ miles per gallon and i'm just shy of 1000 miles on it. I am disappointed with trying to use the forum. I have tried to down load pics of my truck and it locks me in and I have to soft boot the computer to get out!!! Therefore I resign from this forum for fear of ruining my computer. I think I would have had a good time learning from others with their trucks, but I've lost interest at thinking of the cost of a computer. Thank You for the time that I did spend on this forum.
cbsarefun

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I am extremely happy so far. It has got 23 to 25+ miles per gallon and i'm just shy of 1000 miles on it. I am disappointed with trying to use the forum. I have tried to down load pics of my truck and it locks me in and I have to soft boot the computer to get out!!! Therefore I resign from this forum for fear of ruining my computer. I think I would have had a good time learning from others with their trucks, but I've lost interest at thinking of the cost of a computer. Thank You for the time that I did spend on this forum.
cbsarefun
Not to get off topic, but this website can't damage your computer.

23 to 25+ MPG is great!

Related Content You Might Like: