• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

MY RIDE New to the site - here's my 2011 4wd DC V6

James

100 Posts
Nice. How do you like the Cooper Discoverer ATPs? What are you getting for gas mileage so far?

Bagman

Nice. How do you like the Cooper Discoverer ATPs? What are you getting for gas mileage so far?
I like them a lot. A week after putting them on I took an 1,800 mile round trip to New England and had no problems at all. Ran into significant snow in Pennsylvania and more in Connecticut and I thought the tires handled it well. Mileage was just over 20 mpg for the trip. Haven't taken them offroad yet. They were inexpensive and come with a 55,000 mile wear rating. They suit my needs well.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks man. Just put new tires on it a few weeks ago. Went with Cooper Discoverer ATP's.
Just got to thinking are those photos showing the new tires? Or are those different tires in the photos on your original post and you went with the coopers later?

Bagman

The last photos are with the new Cooper ATP's I put on. The first photos I posted still had the Bridgestone's that came with the truck. I just ordered a new grille to replace my "plastic chrome" that I'll be color matching and tricking out with mesh....pics to follow when I'm done.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The last photos are with the new Cooper ATP's I put on. The first photos I posted still had the Bridgestone's that came with the truck. I just ordered a new grille to replace my "plastic chrome" that I'll be color matching and tricking out with mesh....pics to follow when I'm done.
OK. Sounds good and can't wait to see the new pics. What type of grill is it?

Bagman

It's an OEM. Wanted to keep my original in case I want to switch back or mess up the project grille.... Should look like this when I'm done..will be Barcelona Red though

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's an OEM. Wanted to keep my original in case I want to switch back or mess up the project grille.... Should look like this when I'm done..will be Barcelona Red though

Oem? Where did you get it at? Does it come painted?

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I like them a lot. A week after putting them on I took an 1,800 mile round trip to New England and had no problems at all. Ran into significant snow in Pennsylvania and more in Connecticut and I thought the tires handled it well. Mileage was just over 20 mpg for the trip. Haven't taken them offroad yet. They were inexpensive and come with a 55,000 mile wear rating. They suit my needs well.

you said that you thought the tires handled well in the snow, does that mean you think they were just barely good enough or is that kind of saying man these tires really handled well like way better than I thought that they would.?

Brad

100 Posts
From what I can see, it looks brand-new and that's great for a 2011 truck. Any tips for keeping a truck in top condition?

Related Content You Might Like: