• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to community I have a question need help with frame condition

ched32

Looking to buy a 2004 Tacoma I have some concerns about the frame. I would like the help from someone that is more knowable about Toyotas and their frame problems. The first picture worries me the most. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

1645926244305.png

1645926273971.png

1645926294315.png

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
It doesn't look to bad, but it's a little hard to tell just from pics. Here is what you need to ask yourself. Are you willing to put some work into the truck to make it rite? If it's not to bad, it can be cleaned off, and then the metal can be treated with a rust inhibitor like Ospho. Then a coat of paint, or another type of sealer can be applied. But by no means, would I leave the frame as it is now.

ched32

It doesn't look to bad, but it's a little hard to tell just from pics. Here is what you need to ask yourself. Are you willing to put some work into the truck to make it rite? If it's not to bad, it can be cleaned off, and then the metal can be treated with a rust inhibitor like Ospho. Then a coat of paint, or another type of sealer can be applied. But by no means, would I leave the frame as it is now.
Thanks for the information. I do like the truck and I am willing to put the work in, Thanks

Related Content You Might Like: