• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New site member from Newburyport ~ 2009 Tacoma Owner

seawitch2

Hi Everyone:

I found the site through an email. We got our Tacoma 2009 last year and have been doing a lot of traveling and camping. Have set up a website you can check out if you are interested. http://www.nomadroadtripphotos.com.

We have taken trips around New England, Down the Blue Ridge Mountains and Skyline Drive and back up the Outer Coastal Highway. There is a trip to Africa the we obviously did not take in our Tacoma, but we are planning a really big trip for a whole month to Newfoundland so keep checking us out.

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, great stuff and good looking travel site.

Looks like you're a man that likes to get out and move around a bit. That's awesome.

seawitch2

The photographer is my husband, but the truck is mine. I'm glad you liked the site. I think it will really get better during our trip to Newfoundland. I hope to do a daily blog and post pictures as we go. The Tacoma is so comfortable to travel in. We put a shelf in the back seat to hold the camera equipment and three boxes in the back to hold all our gear along with a cooler. Plenty of space. We used to have a Land Cruiser, I like the Tacoma better.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
welcome to ttc glad to have you. im not far from sky line drive in the blue ridge mountain very nice ride i had a small truck meet up there very nice camp grounds and pull offs to have our meet. by the way great choice on trucks

Related Content You Might Like: