• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members Contest - June/July 2014 - Add your name to be entered.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey new members, enter to win a $30 Amazon Gift Card!

All new members (registered in June or July of 2014) are entered to win a $30 Amazon Gift Card when they reply to this thread and create an introduction post in the member's introduction forum. That's it, that's all it takes.

We're combining June & July together as we only have one new member reply to the old thread.

Contest Rules >>

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So, two steps for all of you new members.

1) REPLY to this thread so we know that you're active and that you just joined the site. Say whatever you want, but you have to reply to be counted.

2) Then INTRODUCE yourself in the Member Introductions forum. Come here and make an introduction thread and tell us about yourself, where you're from and what you're driving (or hoping to drive).

SPT100

Hi,
I just joined the site a few weeks ago and am looking forward to leaning and sharing info with other T100 owners. My truck has a lot of deferred maintenance, and I am in the process of taking care of things that should have been done long ago. I have a 1996 4 x 2 Xtra cab 3.4 liter 5-speed SR5 package. 263, 000+ miles and counting! Bought it in 1999 with 80K on it. I can't believe how well this truck has held up. Not a month goes by without someone asking me if I want to sell it. Prior to the T100, I drove a Toyota 4 x 4 pick-up for years. Great vehicles!

CoastieN70

I joined a couple of weeks ago and I am sorry I haven't posted here sooner. 2014 Tacoma PreRunner SR5 V6 auto trans. I have been following a and posting in a couple of threads here. Of all the Toyota boards I now frequent I find this one the friendliest. :)

SPT100

Hey new members, enter to win a $30 Amazon Gift Card!

All new members (registered in June or July of 2014) are entered to win a $30 Amazon Gift Card when they reply to this thread and create an introduction post in the member's introduction forum. That's it, that's all it takes.

We're combining June & July together as we only have one new member reply to the old thread.

Contest Rules >>

Chance

Howdy, joined a couple weeks ago because my truck has a rusted frame and I wasn't sure which years of the hilux would accommodate my 22re directly.

Perackfez

Hey, I'm Perackfez. Been here for a little while but never formally introduced myself. Really cool place to chat with you guys, too.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I may be traveling a little bit at the end of this month, so we'll do a random drawing as early in August as possible. However, we are only going to accept into the contest new members from June & July (and maybe a little bit earlier if you joined earlier this year, just post in here and we'll let you in) ... until 11:59 PM Central Time on 7/31/2014.

jeatter

Hello everyone
I'm Jeatter. I just joined here. Me and the wife just bought are first Toyota about 3 weeks ago. We are from Caldwell Idaho. We went from a 2008 ford xlt crew cab f150. To the 2014 Toyota tundra cmax 1794 pickup and we love it thanks for having us
20140608_113058.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Caldwell, Idaho huh? I was born in Boise and lived there and in Spokane, WA until I was 14, then we moved to Seattle.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Moved to Texas for over a decade now ... 15 years next month actually. Time flies.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Everyone got sick in the house, sorry about that people. I'll run a random number generator before the EOD today and will notify the winner before EOD today.

Related Content You Might Like: