• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

scott@b&h

Hi all, I am new to this forum, the Company I work for just bought a 2012 Tacoma and having problems with heater controls not switching completely

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Lol, what's that mean, "human error". Is that the same as saying "operator error" or did someone make a mistake when doing service and maintenance? You've got me hooked now, so I'm curious what happened. lol.

scott@b&h

human error

Lol, what's that mean, "human error". Is that the same as saying "operator error" or did someone make a mistake when doing service and maintenance? You've got me hooked now, so I'm curious what happened. lol.
Human error and operator error same thing.Driver could not under stand why heat was blowing in his face when he had selector on his feet.he didn't read owners manal.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Human error and operator error same thing.Driver could not under stand why heat was blowing in his face when he had selector on his feet.he didn't read owners manal.

Haha, I have got valuable information here, that I need to read my owners manual also..

Related Content You Might Like: