• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member Here!

Isaac_Hammy

Hi my name is Isaac Hamlin, I drive a 1988 Toyota Hilux, with the 3.0 V6, that has 312,000 miles on it! That old truck is one of my favorite things in the world and is the main reason I am such a fan of toyotas and pickups in general. I absolutely love it, it is a trooper. Anyways, this truck has been an ongoing, but reliable project over the last 6 or so years. When I first started with it, it was an absolute rust bucket. But I began working on it, and before I knew it I had done tons of work to restore it's MAJOR rust problem, got it painted, put new tires on it, did a little engine work, replaced the crack windshield, put in new head and tail lights, replaced the old clutch, and totally reupholstered the interior. Along with a few other things. She has never left me stranded! But like I said, it has been an ongoing project. From trying to fight back the rust, to just keeping it looking good and running healthy. Lots of preventative maintenance. Unfortunately I had to put the build on pause for the last couple years because I had to go off for college. But I am ready to get back into it! And I am sure I will have plenty of questions for y'all. A little about me: I am in my early 20's and I'm currently working as a supervisor at Lowes until I can save enough money again to get my own place and hopefully start my career. Building my truck has been a struggle from the beginning as I have had little to no guidance or help with the build. The truck was left to after my father passed away. But I will greatly appreciate any advice or help y’all have to offer! Thanks! (Before and after pics below)
0A9FC730-471C-451F-AB42-6B26E9058441.jpeg

F2FDB8CD-FAB3-49DE-81EC-88FF74C6D961.jpeg

2567057B-6E44-4A2D-8E5F-A23681D67916.jpeg

AE4C95CD-1606-489C-9387-D1AD074EE802.jpeg

F97F8C54-AEE9-480C-91F8-128898B5971D.jpeg

Related Content You Might Like: