• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member 122320630PM

toys4me

Retired Senior. Working on two Toyotas that I may inherit from brother who had a stroke 1.5 years ago. Trying to find parts so I did a search on "Toyota Clubs". Live in Minnesota.

toys4me

1991 Toyota extended cab SR5 built in Japan. Black with the SR5 decals. 57,xxx miles. Only rust is surface by tailpipe. 1989 Toyota 4runner with about 90,xxx miles (this one was repainted and one of the quarter panels was replaced due to rust that was not undercoated after an apparent accident). It has been sitting for probably 15 years or so with the interior disassembled to put custom seats and panels

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
What area of country? What parts? Are you trying to restore to OEM or just get roadworthy? There are many vendors / salvage yards but pricing is all over the scale. I fiund a salvage yard in Calif that the inventory is computerized and the parts guy is very knowledgeable as to what interchanges etc. I have no affiliation with them just they have parts at a very reasonable price w/fast shipping.
Link: T09235Z21273.htm

toys4me

Thanks Kenny. I was able to find a bumper that fit at CARID.com. Shipping was expensive total cost was $400. I am in Minnesota and getting the pick up ready to sell.

Related Content You Might Like: