• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New guy needs brake help :0

Craiglancs

Hey guys, Craig here from the uk,, just bought a Toyota Tacoma 2010,, love Toyota and Lexus, won't drive anything else really,, just got this Tacoma as an import over here,, not even done more than two miles yet as the importer was a royal pos,, stl waiting for the paperwork to get a license plate,, but currently in the garage,,, main thing is need to know,, the front 4 piston calipers,, are they shared with any other uk model ie landcruiser? O need calipers asap!! And discs and pads. It's a 4.0 1grfe if that helps,, unless there all the same brakes. I'm more used to soarers and supras lol

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I believe you're going to need an expert from the UK to answer your question. I can only speak for myself, but as an American--living in fly-over country--I know absolutely nothing about which Toyota vehicles are sold in the UK. That said, if the 4Runner is sold in the UK, perhaps the front disc brakes are the same/similar as the Tacoma. Otherwise, you may have to source your parts from a US or Canadian supplier. Good luck!

Craiglancs

Cheers well so far I've bought 319mm 6 stud hole discs, mintex ones which say on the box hilux, fortuner, and fj cruiser, a refurbished Toyota caliper on uk eBay which stated 4runner, Tacoma, and fj cruiser,, and pads which my part store got which he got using the vin,, now waiting for another 2 brand new aftermarket 4 pot calipers coming through the post from usa from the guy who I bought the truck from as he was back abroad buying more trucks,, so fingers crossed eh. I'll update later just in case anyone else ever needs to know. Would have been so easy of the helpful guy in my local Toyota dealership still worked there,, but alas no more,, he left and the new guy won't give me any info,, just that the calipers are £250 each and would take 6 weeks :(

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey guys, Craig here from the uk,, just bought a Toyota Tacoma 2010,, love Toyota and Lexus, won't drive anything else really,, just got this Tacoma as an import over here,, not even done more than two miles yet as the importer was a royal pos,, stl waiting for the paperwork to get a license plate,, but currently in the garage,,, main thing is need to know,, the front 4 piston calipers,, are they shared with any other uk model ie landcruiser? O need calipers asap!! And discs and pads. It's a 4.0 1grfe if that helps,, unless there all the same brakes. I'm more used to soarers and supras lol
Hey. Just saw this. Welcome.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum. Hope the paperwork comes through soon.

Craiglancs

Cheers guys. Dunno why the guy is taking the piss but now I threatened trading standards he days says sorting it. He's not done an mot test though, and I think now he's scared to print me one,as he thinks I'll use it against him,, which I won't,, but hey,, I'll just have to pay for one, fingers crossed it doesn't fail as that's more expense. Need a certificate of conformity or somet too. Toyota UK will supply one,, bloody £75 . Again he said all this would be done and supplied within the price,, but no,, done me over

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Where did you buy the truck from? You imported it from where, sorry if I didn't see that before.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Запуск программы по расписанию: раз в час, неделю и т. prof-teacher Стоимость также не разглашается, ее нужно запрашивать индивидуально. pspstrong Я пока еще в процессе изучения этой проблемы, но уверена, что решение есть. forum

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
В итоге интернет-магазин вынужден ежемесячно вносить платежи, даже если не успевает анализировать и полноценно использовать полученные данные. sch70nvkz В этом посте вы найдете топ 11 лучших инструментов веб-парсинга , сопоставленных на основе их функций, стоимости и удобства использования. fagorautomation Так же теперь при закрытии программа будет запоминать сделанные Вами настройки. sakuraidani2

Related Content You Might Like: