• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New 2022 Toyota Tundra

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Over in Denver last week and saw a fully camo'ed full-size pickup with an independent rear suspension. Can't say for sure, but it may have been a Ford. Definitely was NOT a Toyota product.

There's a rural street out by my bro-in-law's farm where lots of manufacturers do their high-altitude testing. It's in the middle of nowhere, about 2+ miles long and straight as an arrow. Minimal traffic, but the entire stretch or road was recently repaved (I wonder who paid for that?). I've gotten up to 100 mph on that road. FUN!

Is the 2022 Tundra a redesigned model?
It's supposed to be. Still waiting on the announcement/reveal, which may be today or may be at the Chicago Auto Show or may be some other time. Toyota is playing this one frustratingly close to their chest.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
It's supposed to be. Still waiting on the announcement/reveal, which may be today or may be at the Chicago Auto Show or may be some other time. Toyota is playing this one frustratingly close to their chest.
I guess all we can do is wait. Should be interesting.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like we have to wait a little longer. Nothing yesterday in their press conference.
Doesn't make sense that they didn't mention it unless there is something big that needs to be addressed. Or they're planning something so unique that it's on it's own press conference level. Maybe they're pushed back enough to do it at the State Fair of Texas in September. That's only 3 months away and other vehicles have been rolled out at this press event in years past.

Doesn't make sense that they didn't mention it unless there is something big that needs to be addressed. Or they're planning something so unique that it's on it's own press conference level. Maybe they're pushed back enough to do it at the State Fair of Texas in September. That's only 3 months away and other vehicles have been rolled out at this press event in years past.
Lots of rumours that they want to do it at the Chicago Auto Show, which I believe is later this month?

Related Content You Might Like: