• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need a throttle body ~ 1996 Toyota T100 4x4 3.4

Johninprescott

Can anyone direct me where to get a throttle body for a '96 t100 4x4 3.4 5 speed with cruise control?
Toyota has not made the part for some time now.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Agree with Ebay. I did a quick search and it listed a few but did not know enough details for the exact fit.

Johninprescott

Have tried Ebay w/o success; either the part is incomplete, wrong application or there is no reply from the seller. Anyone know if a broken internal spring below the yellow set screw (that is set at the factory) can be repaired or replaced as this is what my mechanic tells me is the problem.

Johninprescott

Have called them all w/o success. Only possible is a Japanese company that begins with a Y I think, but am not locating it. Any body out there know the company in question?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've heard of guys getting a crate motor from Japan with an exporter that begins with a Y if I'm not mistaken (I probably am) but i've never done this so I'm out on that for you.

Again, is this the same throttle body from other models using the same engine in that period? Might be a question of searching for a different part number.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome Sinja, you've got a 3.4 engine that you want to sell. What year? Miles, etc? I'm curious. You have pics of it?

Related Content You Might Like: