• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My reverse lights aren't coming on

Scmanifo

First off, let me say that my truck has almost 350,000 original miles on it. I am sure most everything needs to be changed, but it still runs great and very reliable. I got rear ended a few months ago. Not too much damage just a rear bumper and some small dents. I replaced the rear bumper. The damage was more than what the insurance company said it was worth so they "totaled" it. Now I am considered a salvage and have to pass a brake and light inspection test to register it. Everything is working fine except my back up lights wont come. Yes, I replaced the bulbs. I also checked all my fuses inside the cab. I have been doing some research online and everyone seems to be pointing towards the neutral safety switch. I have no problem replacing this but from what I have read the problems that seem to accompany this issue would be "unable to start truck" or "starting truck in gear". The only issue I am having is that my reverse lights wont come on and my some of my shift indicator lights dont come on anymore on the dash. Does this sound like it could still be the NSS? Is there anything anyone else could recommend checking? Thanks for your help!

Related Content You Might Like: