• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My New Toy!!

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Well, I was having a few problems with my 07 DC Tundra. I've been working with the dealership since July trying to get everything fixed and everytime we got close something else would start to act up. They finally on the second attempt worked out a deal with me to trade mine in. I upgraded to a white 2011 CrewMax!!! I love it so far, my only complaint is the bed space but with a little one coming soon i'm sure i'll get more use out of the extra cab space! The dealership had the chrome handles and chrome steps put on. i didnt want either one but i could only talk them into taking the steps off. I was going to take the handles off and just try to sell them but i'm starting to like how they look! I'm going to attempt to post a couple pics!!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
At least put the chrome mirrors on it. Can't believe you didn't take the hid's intake and the leveling kit off, rims, brush guard off of the old one it would have been bone stock when I took it back to the dealer

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I could have taken the intake but I was being lazy and didn't have the time to switch them out, the hids they prob wouldn't have noticed but then I'd have to buy another set for the fogs, everything else they wanted on the truck.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Nice clean looking truck, very nice. What are you doing to it, or gonna keep it stock for now? Congrats on the little one too.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
You should have came by the house I would have taken all that stuff of for you would have taken me long to do it either

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Nice clean looking truck, very nice. What are you doing to it, or gonna keep it stock for now? Congrats on the little one too.
Thanks! Is going to be a slower process, definately not staying stock. First thing is window tint, then bed cover then exhaust. After that it depends on $$.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Lift and tires and some how not to's on getting stuck hint hint and you peeps that want to see the pics just reply to this thread I will gladly post them up

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Nice truck. I can't believe you wanted the steps off though. You are going to put a baby in it without steps? brave man... those carriers and carseats are difficult to work. Congrats on the new addition, both the baby and the truck.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I'm planning on getting steps, probably N-Fabs, they wanted $700 for the ones on it, I can get the exact set they took off installed for $450. That's from the place that installed them for the dealership.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
That sounds like a pretty good deal. I like the look of steps on a truck myself, especially if you're getting a lift eventually.

Related Content You Might Like: