• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

MY RIDE My new Toy! ~ 95 4Runner

well, for now, I have a lot of suspension work to do, not so much performance stuff but just replacing the rusty stuff..lol, then I would love to put a lift kit on her

bebtunes

100 Posts
definitely looks good with the new tires, im gonna keep checking back for more updates and mods done to it. hope you make some really sweet adjustments to it.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Nice ride.love the name.

Chuck norris is suing nbc claiming that law and order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

toyotafan, thanks! i haven't had any time or money to really do anything to her lately... I lost my job so I'm pretty strapped for cash right now but I did get some shocks, front and rear, for her, just haven't put 'em on yet....

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
toyotafan, thanks! i haven't had any time or money to really do anything to her lately... I lost my job so I'm pretty strapped for cash right now but I did get some shocks, front and rear, for her, just haven't put 'em on yet....
Wow, sorry to hear that you lost your job. A lot of that going around these days.

Thanks, I have temporarily gone back to detailing cars and boats for now until I can get a new job, really sucks that I don't work at a dealership anymore because I can only get certain parts for my truck at the same discount...but I am sure I'll find something!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Detailing is good work, there is a good sense of satisfaction at least where you get to see start and finish each day and real progress. Good luck with that and things should turn around soon!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Thanks, I have temporarily gone back to detailing cars and boats for now until I can get a new job, really sucks that I don't work at a dealership anymore because I can only get certain parts for my truck at the same discount...but I am sure I'll find something!
That reminds me, the next sunny day I have to get around to doing some spring cleaning for my truck!

I love to detail! It is very rewarding to see the finished product and my customers are generally very pleased! I personally like to keep my truck muddy after I go 4wheeling, but I don't like when it's just nasty from general driving....

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I love to detail! It is very rewarding to see the finished product and my customers are generally very pleased! I personally like to keep my truck muddy after I go 4wheeling, but I don't like when it's just nasty from general driving....
You have any photos of your muddy truck? Post em up here!

Related Content You Might Like: