• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My '88 4WD

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Wow she looks clean, dont see those year trucks in good condition much anymore.
I had a white 86 SR5 std cab 4wd 22RE 4 spd in 86, she was a great truck but I beat her a little to hard.

GearHead

100 Posts
That is clean! I need to get some pics up of my '87 4x4. She's in almost that good of shape, I had a slight run-in with a large tree branch in the road at 50 mph and bent the panel under the bumper pretty bad, but everything is still mechanically and cosmetically sound except for that. I need to replace that piece and maybe the bumper if I can find one out there. Shouldn't be too hard but I'll probably start a new thread for that.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

How long have you had her OP?

jtkkz

I have owned my '88 truck since 1997
It now has 239K original miles, original paint, I changed the stereo back in 1999, the original one stop working but I kept it.
I kept my original alloy rims, but always liked the steel wheels look, so bought a set of restored toyota 4x4 steel wheels.

more pics

Attachments

Last edited:

GearHead

100 Posts
Still can't believe the condition it's in... very well maintained pickup indeed. Nice.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Very clean! However, it is ordinary truck looking. One fact stands out, it is old but still works in perfect condition.

Related Content You Might Like: