• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

MY RIDE My 83 Mojave

BlisterInTheSun

A healthy 180,000. I've literally redone everything except the head. I plan on getting a 20r head rebuilt/resurfaced ten slapping that on. I want that extra compression;P when I picked it up it barely ran and now it's gone all over the SW USA without a single issue.

Jarred

100 Posts
Really looks tough and smooth machine, well done on conditioning her. Do you have any plan for her new paint?

BlisterInTheSun

I'll see if the toyota dealership where I can get the OEM paint. If not probably a light silver or that dark green on the new camrys.
I'm in Las Vegas NV!!!!! I'm looking for any car meets in the area too! I'm going to start a build thread although everything to make it road worthy is done except windshield, suspension "air ride conversion planned" and RF wheel bearing. Sooo not a lot of pics to take until I re do my suspension! Thanks for the compliments:)))

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
A healthy 180,000. I've literally redone everything except the head. I plan on getting a 20r head rebuilt/resurfaced ten slapping that on. I want that extra compression;P when I picked it up it barely ran and now it's gone all over the SW USA without a single issue.
How many miles today?

Related Content You Might Like: