• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My 04 - 4 Runner

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Thanks tbplus10. It runs as good as it look's. LOL it's a grate grocery getter. Perfect for the wife. I almost never have to work on it, and when I do it is easy to work on. My wife keeps it very clean, and I do help from time to time. Before that she had a PT Cruiser. I was always doing something to it. Even did the timing belt. That took about 2 days, it was a major job. When she totaled it about 3 1/2 years ago, A part of me was glad. The 4 Runner has been a much better vehicle. The only thing about the PT Cruiser, it was fun to drive and easy to clean.

Last edited:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I can sympathize with ya, my wife had an 08 HHR until earlier this year. We owned it from New and I personally did all the maint on it, it was even low miles at 51,250 for a 7 yr old car, but it was still starting to come up with little issues that pissed me off, when it got totaled earlier this year I was relieved and wasted no time buying her a 2015 RAV4.
My 1999 1 owner Tacoma 4x4 TRD SR5 still runs like new after 160k with little maint and lots of abuse so I had no problem buying another Toyota.

Related Content You Might Like: