• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

muddin in a 05 toyota truck

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Here is another video of mudding in a Toyota. This is a Toyota Tacoma in a serious mud pit... He almost gets stuck!

Last edited by a moderator:

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Tsk, tsk I cannot imagine how easy to clean those truck.. Did any one tried to clean those mudding truck?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, you get points for resurrecting a nearly 5 year old thread.

James

100 Posts
Actually Toyota Girl posted on this threat in October. It was on the first page of the photo gallery.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I hate mud, you can never get all of it washed off, gets in the interrior no matter how tight you roll up the windows, I always end up getting some type fluid leak after every romp in mud and normally end up driving home with vibrations from mud on the wheels.
But it is fun to play in.

James

100 Posts
tbplus, you are no fun. Cleaning the mud off afterwards is half the fun. I love playing in the mud. The dirtier the truck gets the better. Plus, I will just pay my neighbor to clean it if I am too lazy. He enjoys the spending money.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The last time I ran my Tacoma through mud was 2005, I still find mud inside and in hiding holes on the undercarriage everytime I wash it.
But if you really want to play in mud and be able to clean your truck off easily go out and buy a couple bottles of cheap baby oil, put in a spray bottle and spray down the sheet metal, wheel wells, under carriage, and tires. Dont get it on the brakes or exhaust though.
When you get home, since baby oil is water soluable a light spray will take the mud off, most of it will slide off on your way home.
I learned this trick from some Carolina mud drag racers.

Related Content You Might Like: