• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

loved Sony Xs-gtx6930

Sony presents the Sony XS-GTX6930 6"x9" 3-way Car Speakers, a superior Automobile product. Sony's GTX speakers give new meaning to "full-range." Strong, lightweight woofers combine with a variety of midrange drivers and tweeters to attain a perfect balance between raw power capability and accurate reproduction. You'll hear the entire sonic spectrum of your music with no gaps or dips in response. I love it most

danstpierre

100 Posts
Whether its a spam or not, one fact remains: Sony's speakers rocks. You can rock n roll while driving. Yeahhh!!

balihaisen

100 Posts
Now when will Sony produce playstations for cars? Something like, playing and pushing buttons, while driving. The controls should be in front of the steering wheel.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Sony presents the Sony XS-GTX6930 6"x9" 3-way Car Speakers, a superior Automobile product. Sony's GTX speakers give new meaning to "full-range." Strong, lightweight woofers combine with a variety of midrange drivers and tweeters to attain a perfect balance between raw power capability and accurate reproduction. You'll hear the entire sonic spectrum of your music with no gaps or dips in response. I love it most

Nice to hear that, good for you, I haven't yet hear how it sounds maybe I will soon..

Related Content You Might Like: