• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking For Used Toyota Tacoma

rwendelin

Hello fellow Tacoma Fans!

I am a long time Toyota driver currently looking for a new (used; new to me) Toyota Tacoma. I'm looking for SR5 or TRD Sport. I want 4WD (preferred), Double Cab (preferred), long bed (required), automatic 5 or 6-speed transmission (required), V6 engine (required), MP3, auxiliary, or USB hook up, automatic locks, keyless entry, and automatic windows. This is an idea of what I'm looking for. I want to use it for hauling set pieces (I am an assistant theatre director for a school in which we travel to competitions), hauling a uHaul for set pieces, taking family trips to Colorado, possible off-roading adventures (albeit this is only a once a summer thing), and bad road conditions in the country during winters. I am from Kansas so weather, especially snow, is a concern for going out to the country families' houses on rough roads. It's my dream truck!

My big question: what am I getting with an SR5 or TRD Sport? What's the same on both vehicles? What are the differences?

Second question: As Tacoma owners, what do you suggest I look into?

I've read that 2009 Tacos aren't the best-used cars. I've also read that 1st generation Tacos are great vehicles. My budget is to be determined. But if I had to guess $15,000-$20,000; maybe stretch it to $25,000 but that's a stretch.

I've always wanted a Toyota Tacoma ever since my dad got rid of his Toyota Tacoma. I've driven a 2001 Camry that has served my mom and then me very proud. But it's time for a new vehicle (used but new to me) and I'd like to get a Tacoma. It's my dream truck!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
As far as your search goes, there are lots of sites to check out. Put in your criteria and check out the results. Are you willing to travel a bit to find exactly what you want? If so, I would give autotrader, truecar, carfax, cargurus, kbb, and cars.com (just to name a few) a shot. There are other sites that will help you in your search.

Related Content You Might Like: