• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking for good brand oxigen senser

paulmars

2003 tacoma 2.4L 5 speed. Just hit 60k miles. yes you read that right, 12 years old with only 60k on the odometer. Idrive once or trice a month. So, it mostly sits in drive way. Mid west Florida.

Upstream oxigen senser needs to be replaced. I see so many for sale, and a large variety in price. I dont want to have to do this again. What brand should i buy?

thanks,
pa

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, you don't get out much with that truck do you? lol.

What are the price differences between them? The one or two times that I've had to replace one of these sensors I just went with a recommendation from whatever parts store was the closest to me and I never had a recurring problem.

Magic051

2003 tacoma 2.4L 5 speed. Just hit 60k miles. yes you read that right, 12 years old with only 60k on the odometer. Idrive once or trice a month. So, it mostly sits in drive way. Mid west Florida.

Upstream oxigen senser needs to be replaced. I see so many for sale, and a large variety in price. I dont want to have to do this again. What brand should i buy?

thanks,
pa
Just went through this, I first went cheap on Ebay, they didn't work, reordered Denso from Rock Auto and problem solved. I did experience problems getting the old nuts off due to age/corrosion, so I removed the studs and replaced with stainless bolts.

Related Content You Might Like: