• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking For 1984-1988 Toyota Pickup Bench Seat

ChrisStarbard

Hey all-

I'm looking for what I'm finding out is a fairly hard to find seat...

I need a 1984-1988 pickup bench seat for a truck with automatic transmission- the one without the indent in the middle of the seat bottom. The one I have is trashed.

Preferably looking for one in blue/grey cloth...

Please let me know if you have one, would love to buy it ASAP.

Chris

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I have one for sale
Welcome to the forum.
The post your replying to is 3 years old, and the only post from the original poster on this sight. Im sure the original poster found a seat by now, and no mater what, they have never come back to see anyones reply. All post are date stamped in the bar just under the posters avatar. Also if you click on a persons avatar, you can see how many post they have and some basic info. Enjoy the sight, and thanks for participating.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Hey all-

I'm looking for what I'm finding out is a fairly hard to find seat...

I need a 1984-1988 pickup bench seat for a truck with automatic transmission- the one without the indent in the middle of the seat bottom. The one I have is trashed.

Preferably looking for one in blue/grey cloth...

Please let me know if you have one, would love to buy it ASAP.

Chris
I found these guys and they have mega Toyota inventory. They stock whole vehicles on outdoor shelving and computerize parts available on each vehicle. The people I dealt with are very knowlegeable and the prices are fantastic compared to most. I bought a complete rear axel differential complete with brakes & shipping for $400. Received it in 4 days and it was exactly what they stated it would be. I bought a shifter assembly for $50 including shipping, had it in 2 days. the site is Used OEM Toyota Auto, Truck and Suv Parts Recycling. I just found a guy who has (3) '84 - 88 Toyota land cruisers in his field near the Canada border, working on trying to see if for sale.

Related Content You Might Like: