• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking at buying a Toyota Tacoma. Need Help!

Been reading through this forum looking for the nicest Toyota truck to pursue, first decision came to be the Tacoma.

What should I look for I start my search for a good used truck? Anything to keep in mind or to watch out for?

Thanks for any help I do get.
You may find, with the lower financing on a new one, the payment may be the same or lower as used. I was in the same boat. After being jerked around looking at used, went to the dealer and got a new 16 4x4 long bed, double cab for 33,000. I was pretty happy with that price, and am now the proud owner.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've found that myself, with the low interest rates and attractive incentive bonuses from the manufacturer, very often you're going to pay the same amount for the a new truck versus a 1-year old truck. That is, you can pay $30,000 for a new truck when all is said and done ... or $28,500 to 29,500 for a 1-year old truck with 12,500 miles already on it.

I've found that myself, with the low interest rates and attractive incentive bonuses from the manufacturer, very often you're going to pay the same amount for the a new truck versus a 1-year old truck. That is, you can pay $30,000 for a new truck when all is said and done ... or $28,500 to 29,500 for a 1-year old truck with 12,500 miles already on it.
Yup, and why did they get rid of it???
Hauled that big old boat or camper for a year before realizing he needed a Lil more truck. Ya never know , I do like the piece of mind of new, but having the first of a generation is a Lil scary, sometimes gotta get the bugs out

Related Content You Might Like: