• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Leveling Kit???

vaughn0205

I just got a new 2010 Tundra and I am thinking about a leveling kit. Does anyone have any experiende with these, or reccomend any specific brands?:confused:

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Sure do! I put the Truxxx leveling kit on my 07 tundra almost a year ago. Installation wasn't too bad if you have some extra FREE labor :) and basic tools. No problems with mine so far. I might actually be selling my kit this spring to upgrade to a 6" lift. If you want a new kit, check out www.tundrageeks.com and register, you'll enjoy the site and check out the vendors, look for Moore performance (I think, they just changed the name) guys name is Chas, I got mine from him and had excellent service! Good luck and welcome!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Free labor huh I sould have charged you shop and tool fee lol naw his want bad to do need a jack and simple hand tools and long pipe to get extra pull on your ratchet on some bolts they are right tight. The leaf springs seem to be the hardest to break free from the axle to put the blocks in but don't be alarm when you rear axle shifts its not hard to put it back into place. And the front diff drop can be a pain. As for brands Truxx aint bad and I think Toytec is making one I had toytec 3 inch lift on my tacoma they make really good stuff and have very detailed instructions. Ready lift might make a kit for your truck but make sure with them that blocks come for the rear.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I knew you'd enjoy yhe free labor part, and yes a long pipe comes in handy, it lower control arm bolts are torqued to I think about 210 ftlbs and there isn't really a good place to get leverage! A good size 12 shoe against the wrench works pretty good though! Lol

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I was a little off on that vendors name, its Moore Racing Technology. They do a lot of work with baja type desert racing.

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Chas from Moore Racing Technology just started a sale on the Truxxx kits, $265 with free shipping!! Can't beat that!

vaughn0205

A few guys around here really like the Pro-Comp kit and it cost around $300. I need to look into it a little more.

antonino

100 Posts
You mentioned it is a 2010 model. I bet it is still shiny and its engine roars very well. Why would you tinker with it?

toyoj

Actually Big J from Quicklyparts.com sells the Pro comp leveling kit for 140 shipped to your door... You have to call them or e-mail them tho because they don't sell to much on their website. They're vendors on the pirate4x4 site thats how I found them. I actually only get my parts from them now, like straight up these are ridiculously cheap

Related Content You Might Like: