• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Let's see your garage / workshop

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'll get my garage cleaned up and will post some new pics of it. I've included my dad's small stacked toolbox since this photo was taken.

ORIGINAL POST FROM MY OLD WEBSITE

So hard to believe this was over 12 years ago.

Garage is shaping up

I got most of the shelves put together. Still have to paint them, but they're up and sturdy. (yes, still need to anchor them to the wall)

Now, my folks came to town, and my dad's always looking for a project. He's helping me out by building my workbench for me. It's a 2x2 framed workbench that will be covered off with some 1x4" t&g decking. Should be a good workbench for me. It will have a shelf underneath and peg-board up high to hang all my little tooks and such.

Here's how it's starting out.

I actually got rid of these shelves a few years ago as we needed extra space left-to-right to open car doors.

HPIM2719.jpg

Moved that hanging cupboard with doors to the left several years ago actually. Otherwise, it's the same garage.

HPIM2720.jpg

Having switched lights is really very nice. We just leave these on most of the time.

HPIM2721.jpg
HPIM2722.jpg
HPIM2724.jpg

Used T&G decking to make the workbench.
2007_06_09 Steves Workbench 2.jpg

Here's the finished workbench. Plenty of power outlets all around and switched lighting just above it.

2007_06_09 Steves Workbench.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: