• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

LED Side Marker Light

BillyJon165

Just put these LED side marker lights on my tundra, Small in size but very bright and seem very well made. I added these along with relays to my fender applique so they will shine as running lamps, blink when signaled Left or Right, and activate with the other vehicle lights if the emergency switch is pressed. Note that I substituted the stainless screws with a stainless torque screw due to my application. I needed to reduce the length of the standard screw due to the narrow spacing. In addition, a hole needs to be created for the wires to be run. If these are not bright enough, either a poor power source or not a good ground. For a small amber light with a bright surround that can be removed, these are solid and a very good value. If I needed another pair, I would not hesitate to purchase them again. Depending on the application, they may require some electrical knowledge. That is not the fault of the product. This did require me to understand my vehicle and adapt accordingly. If unsure, ask for help or pay for professional installation. For under 25 dollars for these, wire, connections, and relays... I hope you agree that these look like a factory components.
1669196843365.png

Related Content You Might Like: