• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Kia Optima: 4 cylinders only

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
For years, relatively few people knew or cared that Kia was selling a mid-size sedan to compete with the Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and Ford Fusion. But that's about to change.

More...

bebtunes

100 Posts
4 cylinders isn't all bad, its can be good as well cause some newer cars aren't able to keep up. i seen it, so really a 4 cylinder kia optima shouldn't be a bad thing, but yeah selling to compete with other companies is quite impressive

millionaireman

I'm really impressed that Kia is trying its best to compete with other major cars manufacturers. Even though Toyota is way ahead Kia when it comes to establish a reputable brand but with Kia's persistence and determination I'm sure in a few years time both brands would be at par with each other. Upon, checking the pictures of an Optima, I could say that Kia really improved a lot with the design of the its new vehicles. Thumps up for Kia!!!!

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
The idea that something is only 4 cylinders doesn't mean much anymore. The average 4 cyl today can produce more horsepower than an 8 cyl did two generations ago. They're just that much better.

Kia is on the right track. They've jumped in 10 years to a position of quality where it took Toyota 30 years to reach. I think the Chinese are on track to be there in the next 5 though, watch out.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I agree, I knew people that had a Kia back in the late 80's - early 90's and it was a piece of junk that didn't even last 90k miles before it broke down and was worth nothing. just not designed to take all of the hills and rain in Seattle i guess. TODAY, the Kia is a great car ... Huyandi too!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I agree, I knew people that had a Kia back in the late 80's - early 90's and it was a piece of junk that didn't even last 90k miles before it broke down and was worth nothing. just not designed to take all of the hills and rain in Seattle i guess. TODAY, the Kia is a great car ... Huyandi too!
Good point ... I think it's "Hyundai" though, not "Huyandi"

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Хотя иногда парсера контента также собирают и мультимедийное содержимое. ani2 После извлечения необходимых данных по ним можно осуществлять поиск, переформатировать их, копировать и т. tyr74 Далее мы указываем непосредственно на каких страницах находятся данные и какие именно. ushlibrary

Related Content You Might Like: