• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Keep It Wild Hangout | Official Toyota 4Runner Off-Road G+ Hangout on January 23, 2014

TheWildOne

Hey 4Runner fans,

I'm Ben from Saatchi & Saatchi, the ad agency for Toyota. I'm putting together the world's first off-road G+ Hangout in a 4Runner on January 23rd.

I'm posting to invite you all to participate in this historic 4Runner event.

Host Rutledge Wood (Top Gear on History) and stunt driver Andy Bell will be on hand in a 2014 4Runner rigged with cameras to demo the vehicle, answer your questions, and off-road by request, LIVE.

Any and all topics or requests are fair game. We'll also have a Toyota engineer on hand to answer more technical questions. RSVP and post here: https://plus.google.com/events/cv0ch0ju6cr76gt6c50d7aj1tas

Also, if any moderators or admins from this forum are interested in participating in the Hangout via web cam, please private message me for details. Thanks!

Keep It Wild,

Ben George
Copywriter and 4Runner Fan
Saatchi & Saatchi LA

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sounds real cool, I gotta see what my schedule looks like for Jan, hopefully Im available.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun. Count us in. Maybe we can get a group together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like I'll interview for this tomorrow. Will be a small group of people on the webcast ... who knows how many on the YouTube playback.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like we lost the thread where we asked people for feedback on questions to ask the guys. We're going to start up another thread for questions and let's see if we can't get a good group of questions to ask the guys on 1/23/14 (which is 17 days away from right now).

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We're gearing up for a great event tomorrow. :) Just finished the trial-run and I'm excited that they allowed me to be part of this event!

Grabbed a few pics of the event rehearsal as we were on live with Rutledge Wood and Andy Bell.

Toyota - Andy Bell 2.png
Toyota - Rutledge Wood 3.png
Toyota - Andy Bell.png
Toyota - Rutledge Wood 2.png
Toyota - Rutledge Wood.png

Related Content You Might Like: