• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

KBB Nightmare Chevy Buick Gmc Stealership

JB1025

Went to sell my 2018 Rav4 Hybrid and contacted Kelly Blue Book they gave me a price and a dealer in there network. Took my Rav4 to local GMC dealership they said they would pay me the KBB estimate of $30,400 as we made the deal found out it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get a check from them. Well thing's went sideways and just got a check yesterday 1/10/22 for the amount owed i started this process on 12/2/21 all i can say is they lied made up storys and tried to blame Toyota financial services for me waiting beyond there oral agreement of 2 to 3 weeks.There is more to the story TFS did there job this dealership delayed paying TFS till 1/13/2 as this was a leased vehicle and there was about 16K still owed for pay off.
My Bad for not trying another dealership that promised a check in less then 30 minutes instead of 39 days ! The Dealer said they needed a title from Toyota before i got my check that was never disclosed at time of paper work that normally can take 3 to 4 weeks and with pandemic even longer as we all know.Do your home work Boy's i know that now less pain and suffering to the next person up hope this may help and get a second opinon of offer and compare if you go this route could have paid vehicle off and sold it myself and been less wait and maybe more money as used car's are crazy high. One last thing glad i had my 93 Toyota pu thru this would have been a bigger pain with no car and no money. Thank You if you made it this far ! JB@1025

Related Content You Might Like: