• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Just bought a Roomba. Watch it clean my dirty laundry room.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ha, finally broke down and bought a Roomba the other day. We let the laundry pile up now that we've got 6 people and a dog living under our roof, and the laundry room has been neglected a lot over the past couple of years with crazy projects that never seem to get finished, like adding quarter-round onto the base.

Anyhow, if you're OCD and have 10 minutes to kill, you might get something out of watching the Roomba tackle the dirty laundry room.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
We have a Neato. Does an OK job, but all too frequently it gets lost and then stuck. Has to be baby sat every time we use it. Also can't clean the entire house without re-charging its battery. I usually vacuum rather than use the robot--easier & quicker.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We have a Neato. Does an OK job, but all too frequently it gets lost and then stuck. Has to be baby sat every time we use it. Also can't clean the entire house without re-charging its battery. I usually vacuum rather than use the robot--easier & quicker.
I've read that the Neato actually does a better job overall and is using newer designs and technologies. The Roomba can't get into the corners well at all actually. I'm still thinking about getting a mop robot cleaner, seems like there's a lot of setup as you somehow have to program the area that you want covered as you don't want to go back and forth between wet, damp and dry mopping.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Really wish someone could figure out for to automate car or truck carpet cleaning. Probably not realistic due to the shape and contour of a vehicle floor.

Related Content You Might Like: