• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Just bought a 2006 Sequoia limited today...

AcrticFrost

Hey everyone... I just purchased my 2006 Sequoia Limited today. My first Toyota ever... lol..

A question about the GPS though. There is a DVD in the Map drive. However it is scratched and does not work. ISo I need to get one or get updates or something.. I have no idea what I need.. lol..

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Try trdparts4u if its out there theyll know how to get it.
The nice thing about Toyota's is their dependable, Ive yet to have my 99 let me down in 14 years and Im not nice to that truck, its had more than its share of abuse.

James

100 Posts
How are you like the 2006 Sequoia? I have drive my dad's. It is a nice truck.

Chase

Maybe you can download what you need on the internet or something. They should have the files on their file servers, you should call them and ask.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey everyone... I just purchased my 2006 Sequoia Limited today. My first Toyota ever... lol..

A question about the GPS though. There is a DVD in the Map drive. However it is scratched and does not work. ISo I need to get one or get updates or something.. I have no idea what I need.. lol..

Thanks
You still have this?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts

Thanks
You still have that Sequoia, just curious.

Related Content You Might Like: