• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Iphone

Jcummins10

I have a 2015 with nav. I also have an iPhone 6. I can't seem to get all features of entune to work with my iPhone. Anyone else with this problem or that may have a solution?

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Anything in particular not working? Maybe email notifications?

Jcummins10

Can't send text even though responses are numbered. Cannot browse music. Cannot request a song or artist. Basically no voice commands regarding music work.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I would un-pair the phone and head unit, cycle both the radio and phone off then back on, then re-pair them. Sometimes things happen and they don't pair correctly. On my wife's radio I had to pair it twice before it worked correctly. Worth a try. Also make sure you are updated to the latest iOS.

Jcummins10

I would un-pair the phone and head unit, cycle both the radio and phone off then back on, then re-pair them. Sometimes things happen and they don't pair correctly. On my wife's radio I had to pair it twice before it worked correctly. Worth a try. Also make sure you are updated to the latest iOS.
Thanks, I will give that a try.

Related Content You Might Like: