• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Introduction & Questions

dougar

Hi my name is Dougar and I am a new member. I drive a 2001 Tundra, SR5, Extended Cab, V8, 4 x 4 with 115K miles. It has been a Great Truck with very few problems. However, I have some questions I hope I can receive some input from you the members. If this is not the correct format, I apologize and will do some study on the forum's processes.

1. Last week the interior overhead lights do not work nor does the light in my shell illuminate. I have checked the fuses and the bulbs and all is well there. Any thoughts to resolve this problem??

2. I have the old problem of warping rotors on my brakes. Can you recommend a solution for this problem?

3. When one purchase a vehicle such as a 4 X 4 ya know it is not going to have great gas mileage. Is there anything out in the market that will improve the gas mileage without harming the engine?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site, your post was lost as TF did a site upgrade right when you posted this. Sorry about that. Let's see if someone can't jump in with some answers for you!

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Welcome to the site! Did you get these issues resolved at all? Did you actually replace the fuses, sometimes people will just look at them and they "look" ok, but in all actuality they are blown.

Related Content You Might Like: