• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

install 2.4 diesel in 69 FJ

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Need to know the best axels to use with 2.4Ltr Turbo diesel w/ full-time 4WD auto trans. Original axel in rear offset, need straight in center and same ratio

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Did you ever do this project?
Yes I am in the middle of it again, had to retire to get enough time to work on it, lol. I've been trying to find a E-locker for the rig, complete rear end preferably with disc brakes if possible, I need 4.10 gears 1998 to 2004 complete third member. I have the frame stripped, body off, motor set in frame with trans but I don't want to finalize the mounts until I have the rear axel installed. Because of this virus it's almost impossible to get a response on Ebay but I'm persistent. The new website takes a bit to get used to to move around but only because I'm computer challenged, nice job though. I plan on posting some pics but I'll have to contact someone to tell me how to post them.
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I know, everything's shut down due to this virus. It's crazy.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Definitely would like to see some pictures when finished!

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I got this reply from "Used Car & Truck Parts Unlimited" :

I am showing that the FJ40 with a 4.10 gear ratio on a Land Cruiser only comes on a 2003 & 2004 ....earlier then that is a 4.30 gear ratio and the 2003 & 04 rear differential for the Land Cruiser with the 4.10 shows that it only came in non-locking

Sorry but that is what my system is showing

Can anyone help me with some information on the accuracy of that answer ?

Related Content You Might Like: