• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Im a Guinea pig

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So my wife is into all this natural medicine stuff. Last night she gave me corn silk capsules. Says its good for your heart. Not sure about that but i had heart burn and this odd gurgling feeling all night long.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Let us know how it goes. I try to go natural if possible and affordable. You hear good things about going this route.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I think it's a natural diuretic and it's making me eliminate extra water weight.

gary merrill

I have a friend in SoCal who went on the Keto diet. She has diabetes and on injectable meds. After 6-10 months she has lost weight and is down to minimal oral meds, no more needles! Great way to eat! My wife and i eat organic and take natural, organicv supplements. Costs a little more but at 64 i feel great and healthy! Go to Dr Mercola's website, pretty good, legimate guy!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I have a friend in SoCal who went on the Keto diet. She has diabetes and on injectable meds. After 6-10 months she has lost weight and is down to minimal oral meds, no more needles! Great way to eat! My wife and i eat organic and take natural, organicv supplements. Costs a little more but at 64 i feel great and healthy! Go to Dr Mercola's website, pretty good, legimate guy!
I'll check it out. I keep cheating on keto so it's not working for me as well as for my wife. She's down 10 lbs already. Im down like 5. But 10 on her would be like 18 on me.

Related Content You Might Like: