• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

I love the changes made on Toyota Truck Club!

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I love all of the changes that have been made since I became a member ... but showing random photos on the right-side of the home page and the forum home page is really pretty cool. I've just been hitting refresh every couple of minutes and then have gone in and taken a look at the pictures that show up. Nice.

Good work on the site! Thanks to TF for all the hard work keeping this place running.

GearHead

100 Posts
Yeah, it does add a personal touch having member photos onsite. I also like the videos/etc on the home page, plenty of entertainment there. Not sure how long these have been on here as I am a newer member, but these features definitely set this forum apart from other Toyota truck forums.

antonino

100 Posts
I have not seen the old one, that's why I can't compare it to the new one. However, I think the lay-out is good. But it can be improved I think.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I wish i have seen the old one so that I can compare it also.. Anyway I like the organization of the site.. it is very user friendly...

Related Content You Might Like: