• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Husky liner mats

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I bought a set of these because my carpet on drivers side was wet all winter,,I assumed from the snow but now learn I have water leaking in either from a cowl drain? or body seam. Anyways these Husky liners are excellent for dealing with mud and snow on your floor. Formed specifically for my truck and maybe yours.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUSKY-CLASSIC-STYLE-SERIES-FRONT-FLOOR-MAT-LINERS-90-95-4RUNNER-PICKUP-GREY-/301074733958?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:1991|Make:Toyota&hash=item461973db86&vxp=mtr

Sent via BlackBerry® device provided by TBayTel.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I should have put this thread in product reviews. I had never seen anything like them until a few months ago when my honey got herself a 2008 camry and it had a set of Weathertech mats..same concept as huskyliners. Due to my location my truck i always seem to be dealing with snow/mud in cab..this pic April 25th 2014

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
HOLY SNOWMOBILE BATMAN!

Lol, that looks like fun. Now that it's 90 F and muggy in Texas, I know that we're going to be wishing for some cold weather in maybe 8 weeks when it's 105 F and just plain hot hot hot.

Brad

100 Posts
I should have put this thread in product reviews. I had never seen anything like them until a few months ago when my honey got herself a 2008 camry and it had a set of Weathertech mats..same concept as huskyliners. Due to my location my truck i always seem to be dealing with snow/mud in cab..this pic April 25th 2014
I bet it was fun driving in your truck watching others slip and slide.

Related Content You Might Like: