• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How's your 2021 going?

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
After rebuilding my rear end and trans in my 97 Silverado, now I going through the front end. I need to replace the idler arm, and pitman arm. The wheel bearings are a little loose, but very little, so I need to snug down the spindle nut on both sides. I have a new set of tires ordered, so I'm working on the front end and alignment first. Here is a pic of me at one of our local car shows Sunday.
IMG_20210719_130708.jpg

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
All going well. Keeping busy working around the property. Cutting some trees, clearing out some woods, and planting some grass.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
So far, so good. Neither of us has gotten COVID. Neighbor across the street did and he was fully vaccinated. His dumbass daughter (wouldn't get the vaccine) brought it home from work--at a grocery store. He & daughter were real sick for more than 3 weeks. He still can't breathe very well and is weak as a kitten.

Have been doing some off-road excursions with my other neighbor in areas not too far from home. We do about one trip per week, and focus on ghost towns and mining ruins. Lots of fun and the Tacoma is being used for what it was designed for. On one trip we visited the very first AC water-powered generating plant in the world. It's in Ames, Co and is still functioning with the original generator from 1906.

Lots of yard work this year. I've spent many hours replacing the drippers in our drip systems. After 10 years or more, they were plugged up with mineral deposits from the water. No real cost involved, just lots of digging--mostly not using tools. Some plants that were dying due to lack of water are doing well again.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I got COVID last November, was pretty sick for about 3 days and felt crummy for about 2 weeks.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Hot in the Pacific NW. Wiring, installed a 15K Warn winch, fuel system and now working on starting the Turbo diesel 69FJ. A side note, Toyota in their infinite wisdom must have a million different wire harness connectors and configurations. Finding the correct ones is a chore, the parts manual doesn't match because the drivetrain was sold in Japan, so naturally it's different. Sure wish I knew the Japanese language....lol. I'll post some updates soon.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
So P Oed yesterday. A customer comes by to pick up a deer stand that we mounted on a trailer for him. After he leaves, I find out he is positive for COVID. That's the kind of fricken A hole that spreads the virus. If your sick STAY HOME!!!!!!. All for a deer stand. Man some people, so self centered.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hot in the Pacific NW. Wiring, installed a 15K Warn winch, fuel system and now working on starting the Turbo diesel 69FJ. A side note, Toyota in their infinite wisdom must have a million different wire harness connectors and configurations. Finding the correct ones is a chore, the parts manual doesn't match because the drivetrain was sold in Japan, so naturally it's different. Sure wish I knew the Japanese language....lol. I'll post some updates soon.
Use Google translate, it will allow you to take a picture or live video and will translate for you.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
So P Oed yesterday. A customer comes by to pick up a deer stand that we mounted on a trailer for him. After he leaves, I find out he is positive for COVID. That's the kind of fricken A hole that spreads the virus. If your sick STAY HOME!!!!!!. All for a deer stand. Man some people, so self centered.
I agree, if your sick stay home. The power tripping control freaks in government want everyone to stay home so everyone is safe, wear a useless mask that says right on the package it does not stop viruses, now that's flippin insane ! The CDC admitted the PCR test doesn't work so how does he know he is positive? A PCR test? People need to do a bit more research and stop listening to MSM & criminals like Fauchi the guy who owns 1/2 the patent on the sars virus.

Related Content You Might Like: