• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How Often Should I Change My Oil??

LoveTaco

100 Posts
[video=youtube_share;HppSmnxJcYI]http://youtu.be/HppSmnxJcYI[/video]

Here is a great video concerning about car oil..

My question is How often you make Change Oil in your truck? Do you do it by yourself or at the service center?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
My Tacoma and other dedicated trail rigs get oil changes at 3500/4000 miles, depending at times on what I mightve run them through. But there exclusively operated with long idle times, high RPMs, and in very dusty conditions so I figure them to be in the worst enviroment.
For my older vehicles I do oil changes, on our 3 new vehicles the selling dealer threw in a maintenance package covering all 3 vehicles ay the time we bought our last vehicle (2 months ago) so they go to the dealer.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
My 2010 Tacoma get oil changes in every 5000 miles. normally I get service on change oil on the Toyota Service Center, but quite sometime at the Gas Station..

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
Our dealer said the oil requirement was recently changed. We used to do ours every 3000 miles, but now I believe they said we will do ours every 5000 miles. This is nice to know.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Should have an oil life monitor in your dash menu that will tell you how life you have left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Related Content You Might Like: