• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How many avid fishers do we have here?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I pulled this out a Bonham state park lake (far north central Texas) last Saturday.

It's a 16" crappie. I didn't have a scale on me, guess 3+ lbs. Just used a yellow spinnerbait.

20210522_181500.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I just decided to invest in better gear. My 16 year old has graduated out of the simple rods and reals that I've always bought him, looking to move up to better gear.

I've love to see what everyone uses for the typical fishing that they do.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I took my 16 year old out in a canoe over the weekend and he's all set on getting a canoe that we can take out on a regular basis.

In all of my years fishing, mid-season you pretty much have to be in the deepest water to get the big catches, and I've been boat-less for a long time, we'll be looking for something pretty soon. I'm thinking that a larger jon boat might allow me to get all of my kids in there (16, 12 and 9) without having to go all out on a boat that I have to pay storage fees for.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Plus my kid decided to buzz cut his hair too. Why do kids with so much hair want to cut it so short?

Related Content You Might Like: