• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How does the Toyota Tundra compare to the T100 Truck?

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
I am new at shopping for a vehicle and really need some help in making my decision. How does the Toyota Tundra compare to the T100 truck? Can you give me some specifics, please. Thanks!

TruckJunkie

Both have some great quality of features. Tundra Toyotas and Tacomas are what you will find in our area dealerships.

Tundras have more power in how they are built. They are rugged and can handle a lot. They also have more room and a nicer ride if you have family. There is also a lot of info on the Toyota site you can take a look at and watch the forum threads here on site.

antonyjacob

The T-100 was based on the 1994/1995 4runners and initially had the 3.0L engine. after they got the 3.4L, they weren't all that much better. The Tundra has the same front differential as a 1996+ 4runner. it has a 8.4" rear, the same as the NON-TRD tacomas that has been widened for the increased stance. The tundra has a pretty heavy frame and can hang w/ the domestics when it comes to light duty towing. it has a V8, and a stout automatic trans.

Related Content You Might Like: