• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How does the Tacoma handle on Ice and Snow?

SUVFan

For you Tacoma owners, how are you getting around on the ice and snow in your truck? Do these trucks do pretty good in this respect?

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
My hubbies best friend has a Tacoma that he bought several years ago. I think it is about a 2005 or 2006 and he does not have any issues with getting around. He totally loves it actually.

BR789

This is nice to know. I think the Toyota Tacomas do better than other small trucks in the snow and ice. I feel they are built much better for this kind of thing.

Huck Norris

Yeh, I seen some Toyota Tacomas the past few weeks out in the snow. They were doing quite well and did not see any issues with getting around!

SharkRider

100 Posts
Fortunately, no snow here in California where I live. So I don't have to worry about how the Tacoma handles in the snow!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
i've not had any problems and we get a good amount of snow events here over the past few years in the lower part of the region, not to mention all of the ski resorts up in the mountain passes. never really had any problems with a good set of a/t tires and just make certain that you get some weight in the back so you don't fishtail and slide around.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
You have to watch these. w/o good tires and w/o 4wd you're just crazy to drive in this stuff in a place with a lot of elevation changes like Seattle. even then, you have to be careful!

Hanau

That's pretty steep incline for a 2-wd car with summer tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I grew up in the Northwest. There is a reason that you're allowed extended time with studded tires. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Related Content You Might Like: