• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How Did You Hear About This Website? All Members Please Respond!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Awesome. I forgot this thread was even here, lol.

I grew up in the northwest, mostly I the mountains and then in Seattle, but I find I use southern slang a bit more every year.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Toyota Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.

So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in Toyota!
Found the site on google, looking for Toyota truck forums

Kayin

Was googling "Toyota Highlander Forums" while looking into purchasing my vehicle!

I've found Forums to be a great source of information and tend to be more informative than random reviews online about product-XYZ

carton33

Most of you found out about this website through Google. Well I found it from a friend (who's just a lurker, not an active member). He wanted to buy a car and found you guys :)
And later, he told me about this forum. :D

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Most of you found out about this website through Google. Well I found it from a friend (who's just a lurker, not an active member). He wanted to buy a car and found you guys :)
And later, he told me about this forum. :D
Nice to have you here as a member and him as a lurker.

Trey Brown

I found this page because I would very much like to get my truck back to full functionality.
I searched 'Toyota Tacoma club' and saw the link. Desperately looking for the evidently Rare 2007, 2Door Tacoma.
Seeking Scrap Truck/Cab
Not so sure I will be able to work a new door in there but will buy for right price

upload_2018-4-17_3-8-49.jpeg

Attachments

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
First off I hope your safe after a hit that caused that type damage.
Toyota truck parts are like hens teeth, very elusive. From the minute a Toyota truck hits the recycling yard, doesn't matter which year, the clock starts ticking. Within 48 hours these trucks are picked clean, parts are already being shipped across the U.S.

Trey Brown

I wish I knew how to get some of them parts shipped to me. I’ve been looking for about a year now and haven’t been able to find a single body part I’m looking for.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I wish I knew how to get some of them parts shipped to me. I’ve been looking for about a year now and haven’t been able to find a single body part I’m looking for.
Keep an eye on craigslist, auto trader, and any other auto parts listing. You make luck up and run across what you need -- just be quick to respond cause it won't be there long.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
What part of the country do you live in Trey?
Have you ever looked at LKQ parts? They ship from all over the U.S. to all over the U.S.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I found this page because I would very much like to get my truck back to full functionality.
I searched 'Toyota Tacoma club' and saw the link. Desperately looking for the evidently Rare 2007, 2Door Tacoma.
Seeking Scrap Truck/Cab
Not so sure I will be able to work a new door in there but will buy for right price

View attachment 5976
Welcome aboard.

MPH

All right guilty as charged but hey Google knows everything. It even knew what it was talking about this time.

Yes these trucks and scrapyard parts for them don't hang around for long. When I was looking for a pre Tacoma pickup I found the 94 locally after a couple of weeks search; seven hours after the owner posted it on Craigslist I was pounding on his front door with cash in hand.

Dseitz

HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Toyota Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.

So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in Toyota!
Google search

Related Content You Might Like: