• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How Did You Hear About This Website? All Members Please Respond!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
HOW DID YOU FIND US?
As one of the oldest and largest Toyota Truck Forums on the web, I'm still amazed to hear new ways that people find us.

Yes, most of the time we get new members from Google and the other search engines after they have done a search for any number of topics. However, we're getting more and more from Facebook these days and other social media ... and traditional media as well.

So please take a minute to tell us how you found this website and let us know how we can help you get more out of your investment in Toyota!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I found this forum website through a link on a different website.

How about the other members I want also to hear from you....:):cool:

Truck Dude

Hi All, I've heard about this website via google search for a toyota truck club, I was actually looking for a local truck club here in northern Michigan, I couldn't find any. So I stumbpled on you're site. And I must say its pretty nice site.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hi All, I've heard about this website via google search for a toyota truck club, I was actually looking for a local truck club here in northern Michigan, I couldn't find any. So I stumbpled on you're site. And I must say its pretty nice site.
I think the management is going to start to roll out some new features on the site where local clubs will be given their own space on here to chat.

YotaPalAl

I was surfing and looking for ideas for my 89 sr5 4x4 and decided to look for a local club of yota
enthusiasts and stumbled upon yours so signed up to give it a whirl to see if I like it. Never done
anything like this before.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I was surfing and looking for ideas for my 89 sr5 4x4 and decided to look for a local club of yota
enthusiasts and stumbled upon yours so signed up to give it a whirl to see if I like it. Never done
anything like this before.
Welcome to the site, make certain to follow the steps to get started on the site.

Related Content You Might Like: