• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Holiday Plans 2013 - What's everyone doing?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure what we're doing for the holidays this year. Thanksgiving is just about 2 weeks away now and I think we're going to have something small with the immediate family on Friday at either our place or my brother-in-law's place nearby. We need to maybe either go see my wife's grandfather, who probably doesn't have all that many years left in him (but you never know), or her uncle who's in the same boat. Either way, it will be nice to see some family.

Happy Thanksgiving 2013 everyone (early, I know, but still ...)

I'm thinking of packing the family up for a road trip out to see the folks in Arizona around Christmas time this year. Wonder if I can get Toyota to set me up with a demo vehicle to review during that time?

We might want to take a stop off in the mountains of New Mexico if we have enough time, the wife and I spent our honeymoon in Taos, and we love Santa Fe as well. My left ankle is bummed out on me, so I can't go skiing, but we could stop and play in the snow for a day or two otherwise. My youngest has never seen snow except for Christmas day in DFW last year where it snowed for a few hours.

Santa Fe at Christmas Time.

Santa Fe Christmas Travel Plans?

Taos, NM Christmas Snow?

Taos, NM Ski & Snow

Last edited:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
My new position at work has me as the on duty manager for The Southwest U.S. during the holidays, so even with cell phones I have to stay in the local area in case I need to fly out to a regional office for an emergency.
I cant imagine anything important enough to require me to be on site but who knows whatll happen.
As a store manager my wife is required to stay close also so we wont see extended family.

rayvanzant

Working in printing( meaning we hardly are closed when we say we will be),I am staying close to home.Dinner at home,maybe dessert at my folk's place ( they live like 2 miles away from us).

Related Content You Might Like: