• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Help valuing my 1987 Toyota pickup truck?

Adam Ussishkin

Howdy Toyota truck experts! I am looking for help in figuring out a reasonable resale value for my 1987 Toyota pickup. It's the long bed, Xtra cab version, original owner, manual transmission, with a new clutch and generally in great running order. It's spent most of its life in California and Arizona, and though it has a few dings the body is in fine shape. It has 177,000 miles on it. If anyone has any idea how much I might sell it for, I'd be grateful for any information. Thanks!

Adam

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
It just depends. If there are a bunch of trucks like your around, and what options you have, will all effect its price, as will the shape it is in. It could be any where from $500 to $12,000. Your best bet is to search areind you area, and see what they are going for. Where I live, I see trucks like yours from $1500 up to $7500.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Photos would help greatly. We also need to know much more about the truck: colors, SR5 or Dlx, buckets or bench, 4WD or 2WD, etc.

As they say: "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Related Content You Might Like: