• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hello, new member here!

Obliterator

I have been a Toyoata fan since I was a kid. I always loved their trucks. My wife laughs at me because I refuse to drive anything else. I am going to be getting my first brand new car this year so I am trying to decide what I want. I am going to stay at or below $40000. Anyways, Forums looks great! Look forward to talking with everyone

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome from VA. Post up some pics of your new ride when you decide.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I have been a Toyoata fan since I was a kid. I always loved their trucks. My wife laughs at me because I refuse to drive anything else. I am going to be getting my first brand new car this year so I am trying to decide what I want. I am going to stay at or below $40000. Anyways, Forums looks great! Look forward to talking with everyone
Welcome to the site. You're looking for a tundra or a tacoma?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Where are you from?

Related Content You Might Like: