• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Heater Hoses on 1999 Prerunner 3.4L v6

bigdee47

Hi everyone. I've got a 1999 Prerunner; 3.4L V6 engine.

I took off the 3 heater hoses at the back of the engine 3 days ago, and like a fool, did not label them.

What I remember of their configuration relative to the heater valve and the two vertical connector tubes at the rear of the engine is not what is in the standard Toyota diagram for this truck.

Plus, I slightly crimped the longer of the two thin brass firewall connectors muscling off the hose (before I thought to slice it open with a razor).

My intended fix is to jam the hose on all the way to the firewall past the "stop" ridge and hope it doesn't leak.

So I'm almost back to complete, after buying three aftermarket hoses at my local NAPA store. They are VERY close to original, but not quite the same.

So here are my questions:

1) Of the two connections at the engine block, which is outlet (hotter) and which is return (cooler)?

2) Does the direction of flow through the valve and/or the heater core matter? There's an arrow on the back or underside of the valve, so maybe it does? On a 1938 Packard, it does not matter (for the heater core).

3) In no diagram that I could find, either in the shop manual or online, is it totally clear which of the two longer hoses goes to which of the two connectors on the back of the engine. It's sort of implied by the diagram, but not totally clear. But if you can answer #1, above, that will answer #2 and #3.
Lots of stuff online, but nothing exactly helpful.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or references.

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Can you take pics of your hoses? Are they factory original? (How many miles on your truck? ) are there any numbers or markings on them for ID purposes?

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Как же быть и что можно предпринять для решения этих вопросов? Электронный билеты имеет такую же силу как и бумажный. Как правило, работает принцип: чем раньше, купить билет на сапсан вышний волочек москва тем дешевле. Если разъяснение дано не в вашу пользу, просто не применяйте его и, конечно же, не показывайте налоговикам в случае проверки. Если Вы ошиблись при покупке билета на Сапсан- его следует сдать и приобрести новый с правильными данными поездки. Если вы покупаете билеты на свой рейс за 7-13 дней, вы заплатите примерно на 85 долларов больше “основного диапазона цены”. 2. Если на какие-то отсутствующие доказательства вы ссылаетесь в иске или важно, чтобы они были представлены в суд до назначения судебного разбирательства, - включите просьбу об истребовании таких доказательств непосредственно в текст искового заявления или приложите ходатайство к иску. Если этот срок подходит к концу, а ответа все нет, выясните, сапсан официальный сайт ржд купить билет кто занимается вашим запросом. Узнайте у него, в какой срок будет готов ответ. 5.59 КоАП РФ. Максимальный срок на ответ - 3 месяца со дня получения министерством вашего письма.

Related Content You Might Like: