• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Have you taken your Land Cruiser in 80 feet of water??

lanebandit

Here is another amazing video of someone taking a Land Cruiser through 80 feet of water. You gotta give them credit for being brave as I don't know that I would dare to do something like this!

How much water have you taken your Land Cruiser?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sorry. Unless there was a life or death situation I would never attempt that. Did you see the water flood out when they opened the doors?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
If you want to experience the smells resulting from such an adventure, just buy a "flood car" (or SUV) that will soon be hitting the market as a result of Harvey & Irma.

I test drove a Lexus RX 350 that was obviously a flood victim from hurricane Sandy. Wow, what a putrid smell inside! Smelled like a combo of dead fish and poop. Aside from a new coat of flat back paint on the underside, I don't think much had been done to that Lexus to clean it up. Check the Carfax on any used car these days. That Lexus came all the way to Colorado from an auction in New Jersey or Massachusetts. Caveat Emptor!

Related Content You Might Like: