• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Happy Easter happy springtime

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So happy Easter everybody, springtime is here the grass is green the birds of sharpen and there's baseball to be played.

I spent most of the day outside and I'm fried. Started off playing baseball today, 2 kids games plus pictures so outside for 4 or 5 hours, max about 75 to 80 degrees.

Then came home got changed went to my brother-in-law's place in Mansfield for a pre Easter get together, about 10 lbs of food. egg hunt for the kids on their 6 acre plot. Egg hunt was plastic eggs with candy of course outside. Haha.

So now it's 8:00 p.m. and I'm fried, first day outside this year that long in the sun. Cold drink, kicked back on the couch, take a nap.

It's a good day.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Don't know how they manage it financially.
$45 for a breakfast for 2 at IHOP, we each had Waffle, 2 eggs over easy, 2 strips of bacon, hash browns, and coffee.
Everything was expensive.
The one surprise was fuel, $3.53 a gallon.
But we expected higher prices, and still enjoyed ourselves.
Besides Im sure Island fever would set in at some point, ive traveled to much to be stuck on a small island.
Ill just pay the price and continue to visit.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Don't know how they manage it financially.
$45 for a breakfast for 2 at IHOP, we each had Waffle, 2 eggs over easy, 2 strips of bacon, hash browns, and coffee.
Everything was expensive.
The one surprise was fuel, $3.53 a gallon.
But we expected higher prices, and still enjoyed ourselves.
Besides Im sure Island fever would set in at some point, ive traveled to much to be stuck on a small island.
Ill just pay the price and continue to visit.
Sounds like some well deserved r&r. Yeah, I've heard about the cost of living there.

Related Content You Might Like: